FLL Airport transfers to Port of Miami (Navigator of the Seas)

gbfan06

Hi everyone! Just a quick question about timing and arranging ground transfers from Ft. Lauderdale airport to Port of Miami. My holiday schedule has just changed and I'm trying to make arrangements for a last minute cruise on the Navigator of the Seas departing Saturday 18 November. Airfares are a big issue ($$$) because of the holiday but I've found something that will get us into FLL around 1pm on Saturday. I've never sailed out of Miami before so I wanted to know, if we touch down at 1pm, will that give us enough time (luggage/airport hassles) to make it to the port? Second, since I'm planning this trip ala carte, I would appreciate any recommendations on who we should use/costs for ground transfers to/from the ship. There will be four of us travelling. Thanks so much for your help!

Just a quick thought: As most ground transfers are on a per person basis most cost efficient way would probably be to just grab a cab, assuming all 4 of you plus your luggage will fit in one. Good luck with your plans and have a great cruise.

it is a very hectic port--we take a shared ride limo TO the ship but usually take ships bus back to the FLL airport--yes its awful to wait for the bus & all but it has always worked out so far! we are only two so maybe a limo would work for you

We used Larry's Limo from FLL to Port of Miami. He was prompt, friendly and it was a wonderful way to start and end our trip. It took us about 40 min for the drive. I think it was about $160 round trip. We would not hesitate to use them again on our next trip.

Archived