Celebrity Century 7/9/07 Roll Call - The Arctic Circle

ftl principal

Hi... My partner and I will be aboard the 7/9/07 sailing of the Century from Amsterdam through the Norwegian Fjords, the Arctic Circle and around the North Cape. We are very excited for this amazing experience.

We have travelled Celebrity before and have always had FOD parties scheduled (usually upon request) and have met friends. Nevertheless, it would be nice to chat with others who may be on the same trip before we all get on the ship.

Anyone else planning to be on this amazing cruise vacation?

• 1 month later...

I've been crazed at work and haven't checked the boards in months.

My partner and I will be sailing! Have you registered for the Connections party? There's a conversation string on the Roll Call board as well. Hopefully, we can organize a big FOD group.

Dave and Mark

Hi... My partner and I will be aboard the 7/9/07 sailing of the Century from Amsterdam through the Norwegian Fjords, the Arctic Circle and around the North Cape. We are very excited for this amazing experience.

We have travelled Celebrity before and have always had FOD parties scheduled (usually upon request) and have met friends. Nevertheless, it would be nice to chat with others who may be on the same trip before we all get on the ship.

Anyone else planning to be on this amazing cruise vacation?

I loved the FF discussion. (if they only knew.....he he) ANYWAY - e-mail me at dcc617@sbcglobal.net

Dave

Hi guys.

The FF discussion is "interesting" ;-)

Glad to see that there will at least be a group of us on board.

We just got off the Century short 2 day cruise and had a blast. There were so many FODs on board --- it was almost like a chartered group cruise.

Anyway. lets be in touch.

Mark (and Mike)

• 2 months later...

Hi guys... Well, it has been awhile since any of us have posted here and I noticed that a new post for the same trip was started, so hopefully we can all chat soon. Has everyone figured out what they are doing for shore excursions? Where is everyone staying pre-cruise?

Mike and I are staying at the Hilton in Amsterdam but have not booked any shore excursions yet. Trying to figure out if we can do the deep sea rafting (maybe with Dave and Mark??) along with the North Cape transfer when in Honningsvag (if there is enough time). Otherwise, the only other thing we have decided on is the Geiranger Fjord all day tour from Alesund. All others are totally open. Suggestions?

Mike and I are confirmed for late seating dinner? Everyone else? Is anyone interested in trying to link reservations and having our own "club" for dinner instead of leaving it to chance? Let me know and I will initiate the request with Celebrity.

Chat soon...

Mark (and Mike)

• 2 months later...

Archived