holiday decorations

alohadad

I'am on the Oosterdam 12/16 and was intrested in knowing if the holiday decorations will be on board for that sailing

Your chances will be pretty good that they will - they have gone up anywhere from the first two weeks of DEC to the cruise before Christmas. Enjoy your cruise!

Hello

We are on a back to back cruise over the Christmas and New Year period.I take some Christmas decorations and decorate the balcony, and as us Brits start early for Christmas I bring along my received Christmas cards and put them up in the cabin. so when we go back to our cabin it feels very Christmassy, its great fun. Try it!

And you never know Santa may pay a visit.

We just got off the Zaandam this morning and as we left the King's Room for Breakfast we saw several people running around decorating the ship for Christmas. It looked as though they may hire a company to come in and decorate the ship. They had visitor badges on and they were running around with small Christmas Tree and strings of lights. SO it looks like the Zaandam will be decorated for the next 15 days to Hawaii:)

We were on the Oosterdam 12/10 Mexican Riviera cruise last year and the decorations were all up. It was very nice, especially the huge tree in the Atrium on the Main Deck. Great place for a photo on formal night!

Archived