C & A membership

My husband and I are crown and anchor members. Our two kids and my mother in law are going with us for their first ever cruise. Since they are at the same address will they get the same benefits THIS cruise? Or will they get them once they have cruised with us already?

What fun! I hope you all have a wonderful cruise. :)

Only C&A members get the benefits and coupon books, and only after the first cruise. You can't get the stuff the first time out - it's basically a loyalty program to entice people to continue sailing with Royal Caribbean.

So no, your kids and MIL will not receive any benefits; they have to sign up as C&A members individually. Also, sailing with you and your husband entitle them to benefits nor does it matter that your address is the same.

What fun! I hope you all have a wonderful cruise. :)

Only C&A members get the benefits and coupon books, and only after the first cruise. You can't get the stuff the first time out - it's basically a loyalty program to entice people to continue sailing with Royal Caribbean.

So no, your kids and MIL will not receive any benefits; they have to sign up as C&A members individually. Also, sailing with you and your husband entitle them to benefits nor does it matter that your address is the same.

Being at the same address will matter, once they have taken their first cruise, when they enroll in C&A their level will be the same as yours

Being at the same address will matter, once they have taken their first cruise, when they enroll in C&A their level will be the same as yours

Once they enroll, they will be at the same credits of cruises as you, being they are at the same address.

Thanks - that's interesting. Can either of you or someone else please direct me to where I can read that in print?

Check RCCL children traveling with parents.........once a child has traveled, there is some benefit that gives them the same number of credits as the parents..........hence a child turning 18 or 21 could benefit the number of credits that their parents have. I don't understand the whole thing..........and probably best to contact C & A at RCCL for the correct answer.

Rick

Archived