Just booked Tahitian Princess

Gabrielle R.

Well, This is the first time I have cruised with Princess- Sailed Celebrity, RCCL, HAL, and Carnival- Now I'm looking forward to Tahitian Princess. So what can you tell me about this ship? What are some of your favorite things about it? My Husband and I are going to be celebrating our 20th wedding Anniversary- can't wait to try this ship. Can't wait to see Hawaii and all the other ports- Any suggestions about what to see and do? Sorry tons of questions- but Hey I'm pumped! We go in June of 07. Gabrielle:rolleyes:

Lucky you! It was great and we loved everything about the TP mini suite.

We did the Cook Islands & French Polynesia.

Go take a look at the Pacific Islands thread. There is a lot there that will help you plan. J.

Well, This is the first time I have cruised with Princess- Sailed Celebrity, RCCL, HAL, and Carnival- Now I'm looking forward to Tahitian Princess. So what can you tell me about this ship? What are some of your favorite things about it? My Husband and I are going to be celebrating our 20th wedding Anniversary- can't wait to try this ship. Can't wait to see Hawaii and all the other ports- Any suggestions about what to see and do? Sorry tons of questions- but Hey I'm pumped! We go in June of 07. Gabrielle:rolleyes:

You will love the Tahitian Princess.........one our favorite ships and a beautiful destination........the islands and water are spectacular.:)

My webshot photo link has some photos posted that i took in Tahiti on the Tahitian Princess.

We loved the Tahitian so much that we booked a cruise specifically on the Pacific because she is her sister ship. Our favorite part of the ship was probably the library. Lots of dark wood and comfy chairs. We enjoy the cruise so much that we are booking a second one, this one heading for the Marquesias(did Cook last time)

And Hawai'i, what can be said about Paradise? Definitely check out the Volcano National park (Hilo side) on the Big Island of Hawai'i

Congrats and be happy knowing your got a great ship and even better destinations.

Charlie

Well, shes a little smalled than some of princess's other ships the the Diamond Princess, Golden, Coral or Grand. But, one thing with Princess that you can be assured with, you'll get the same excellent quality service and excellence from the hightest deck, to the lowest deck. If you book Princess, you're guaranteed a lot of fun! :D

Mega-Cruiser:rolleyes:

Carnival Victory - Western Carb. Jan04

Coral Princess - Panama Canal Feb05

Imperial Majesty - Bahamas Dec05/Jan06

Golden Princess - Mexician Rivera April07

Explorer of the Seas - East/Southern Carib - Jan08

THANK YOU!! All for your replies! I loved the pictures! Thanks for sharing! I am really looking forward to going to the Pacific- It was a dream which I didn't think was going to come true, just happened to keep looking and finally said I can't believe it I saved up enough to do this!:D

Looking forward to a smaller ship too!

Anything else you can think of to share I would love to hear it! THANK YOU AGAIN! Gabrielle:rolleyes:

Just got off B2B on the TP.

This was our 5th and 6th cruise on the ship in French Polynesia having spent a total of 65 days on the ship.

What can I say other than we booked it again for April 2008.

There is no place like it. Beats Hawaii and the Caribbean, no doubts.

If you love beautiful, people,places and water, this is the place.

You are in for the cruise of a lifetime. We Will try to edit our 1000 photos this weekend and post some photos.

gvre: Sure leave me hanging with comments like that!;) I can't wiat to see the pics. Love water, My dad was a medic in WWII and served in the Pacific- so this area has great meaning for me- can't wait to see this beautiful area of the world. Looking forward to the pics! Gabrielle:rolleyes:

You'll love the South Pacific--I returned after 30 years August and took the Cook Islands trip on the TP--this was the smallest ship I've taken--great ship--unfortunately for me--the seasick champ--wear a patch so I'm okay--we had very poor weather and spent almost four days at sea instead of one because we could not safely go ashore--STILL was a wonderful trip

the only island that we missed totally was Roratunga--we did miss Raitaia--and then picked it up later in the trip--Went to BoraBora a day early

If you have sea sickness issues--bring all your patches etc with you

--For me--I noticed that the ship rocked quite a bit--even on smooth water

You will love your trip--I really did--just had to get used to the motion of the ship

The water is just gorgeous--HAVE FUN

Nancy:D

Archived