Question about wait list

ProudFossil

Is there any way I can check on the status of our wait list entry on the Internet? Is there any way I can check on the availablity of staterooms for a specific cruise on the Internet? I do not want to bug the TA with my anxiety as she is very busy but I would like to monitor if we are going to make it to the cruise.

Thank you

Mike

If you are booked for a cruise then try

"My oceania club" then "my profile" it gives you the cruise date & cabin info.

I think the only way to find out what cabins are available is go through "my cruise planner " like you are going to book the cruise then when you click reserve it shows you what is available.

Be sure to delete when you are done or you may be booked twice.

If you are booked for a cruise then try

"My oceania club" then "my profile" it gives you the cruise date & cabin info.

I tried that the other day, and ran into a roadblock. One must log in to the Oceania Club; it requires a password, which I don't have. There is an option to register. I tried that, and the registration form asked for my passenger number. I checked all my invoices, etc., but the only number I could find is the booking number, no passenger number. I tried the booking number and it didn't work. Unless I'm doing something wrong or totally misunderstanding the process (which is easily possible :o), I think I won't get a passenger number until I actually sail with O the first time (in less than 3 days!).

I tried that the other day, and ran into a roadblock. One must log in to the Oceania Club; it requires a password, which I don't have. There is an option to register. I tried that, and the registration form asked for my passenger number.

You could call Oceania or have your TA call and ask for your club number.

The password is one you make up as you do for many websites.

You could check also by going to "already booked" (need your booking number)but it does not give you cabin numbers.

If you are leaving in 3 days you must have a cabin assignment by now ...yes?

Enjoy your cruise.

I should clarify that we've had our cabin number, etc. since the day we booked -- the only reason I was trying to get into CLub Oceania was because I saw it mentioned, and I have a compulsion to learn and experience everything. We have our booking number and cabin number, what we're lacking until we actually sail is a passenger number, which is required to register and make up the password.

I think my point is that the Club Oceania trick to learn whether or not a cabin has been assigned works for those who have sailed Oceania before, but not for first-timers who have not yet sailed.

I think my point is that the Club Oceania trick to learn whether or not a cabin has been assigned works for those who have sailed Oceania before, but not for first-timers who have not yet sailed.

You may be right ..you may have to have a cruise under your belt before joining Oceania Club.

Archived