Oosterdam Dec.9

fireflytx

This will be our first cruise with HAL for our anniv. we have a Deluxe Veranda Suite ... any suggestions to make it a more lux vacation? I read somewhere about a cabana, butler service..please fill me in.

RickiandDon

1999 Grand Princess

2000 Disney Wonder

2001 Carnival Victory

2002 Carnival Conquest

2002 Golden Princess

2003 RC Navigator of the Seas

2005 RC Rhapsody of the Seas

2005 Carnival Conquest

2006 Carnival Valor

upcoming:

2006 HAL Oosterdam

2007 Carnival Pride

2007 Paul Gaugin

This will be our first cruise with HAL for our anniv. we have a Deluxe Veranda Suite ... any suggestions to make it a more lux vacation? I read somewhere about a cabana, butler service..please fill me in.

RickiandDon

Hi Rickie and Don:

If your cruise is stopping at Half Moon Cay, you can book both a cabana and a butler. If you wish to purchase those two "excursions", I suggest you call HAL's shore excursions desk pronto, as in today, because the cabanas may already be completely booked for your date. Here's the number: 1-888-425-9376. The cabana package costs $219 for up to four people, and the butler package costs an additional $270, again, for up to four people. Good luck. (You can also book excursions online at HAL's website.)

Karin

Ricki and Don,

The cabana's and butler service are only available at HAL's HMC island in the Caribbean to the best of my knowledge. As you are on the O'dam doing the Mexican cruise those options are not available to you. If I am wrong I know someone will correct me. That being said, you might wish to use the service of the spa and wonderful room service the O'dam provides. I am sure that others will chime in and also provide some ideas for you.

Terry

Oh sorry about that; it didn't penetrate my thick skull that they were on Oosterdam. Duh! Terry is correct, butler and cabana are not to be found on the Mexico cruises.......

.....BUT! If you are in deluxe verandah suite, Rickie and Don, you will have access to the Neptune Lounge and the services of the concierge there. Have a loverly cruise....:)

Karin

RickiandDon

Hey you need to check into our Roll Call !

Archived