Crown Patters and Port Guides

MarkMichaels

Yes formal nights were Monday and Thursday. On the front page of the Patters near the top, they tell you what each nights dress is.

Mark

On Saturday evening the first night did they have the two regular seating in the traditional dining room? It appears that way from the patter. In the past they sometines had open seating on cruises out of San Juan that evening because of the late departure.

I'm not positive, but I think they did have both early and late traditional seating that first day. We skipped everything that day and just ate att he buffet.

That was one thing we didn't like about the Princess Patters compared to other cruise lines. RCCL always had a section of their Navigator listing out all the dining times and restaraunt hours. It gets hard to remember what times all the buffets are open every day.

Mark

Thanks so much for posting the platters. I can't wait to go!

One question -- it says that you need to bring a government issued picture ID when you leave the ship. Can that be your driver's license or does it have to be your passport? And what about for kids -- do they need to bring their passport off the ship as well since that's the only ID with a picture on it?

Thanks!

Patty

We only needed one id for our group, so I normally just kept my drivers license with me. At first we weren't sure, so we took our passports with us, but they only wanted to see 1 id for the 4 of us.

Not sure how that changes next year with the passport rule changes at some of the islands though.

Mark

Thanks so much. That was a lot of work in doing all that.

My wife wants to know if you could also post the answers to the trivia questions?:p

We actually did keep most of those, but I don't know where they are now. :D For your 80's rock trivia, study up on your European groups.

Mark

Archived