Dueling Piano Question

They are great and definetly a don't miss!

Dueling Pianos is two guys that play different songs on the piano and sing and they have a tip jar that you put something in to get them to play what you want. If someone comes up with more than you put in they play their song and it goes back and forth. They are very funny as well. When we saw them one lady wanted to hear Garth Brooks, some one from her table came up and said no GB & upped her tip. She came back said the B_ tch wants to hear Garth and upped their tip. There were funny comments by both guys playing. DH saw them the first night as he read on CC not to miss them(I was asleep) so we went back on the last night and stayed for their whole show.

Look forward to seeing them in Jan.

Debbie

They are great and definetly a don't miss!

Dueling Pianos is two guys that play different songs on the piano and sing and they have a tip jar that you put something in to get them to play what you want. If someone comes up with more than you put in they play their song and it goes back and forth. They are very funny as well. When we saw them one lady wanted to hear Garth Brooks, some one from her table came up and said no GB & upped her tip. She came back said the B_ tch wants to hear Garth and upped their tip. There were funny comments by both guys playing. DH saw them the first night as he read on CC not to miss them(I was asleep) so we went back on the last night and stayed for their whole show.

Look forward to seeing them in Jan.

Debbie

Debbie,

We are going to be on the same cruise! We must meet up and say hello!;)

how do you find out who the entertainers are for a certain cruise? I saw dueling pianos on Sovereign last year and they were awesome!. I hope they are on my Freedom Cruise Aug 07

To find out about entertainment on any given ship:

Don't call customer service. They just tell you that they don't give out that info because it changes so frequently.

After I got that answer from them, I waited until about 45 days before the cruise, and then emailed Crown and Anchor Society. Asked them to give me a list for ____ cruise on ____ ship for ______ date. 2 or 3 days later I got an email reply with the whole list of who was playing in what lounge and for how long. And they included the schedule for the "After dinner shows".

To answer your last request:

The Dueling Pianos are only on two ships: Sovereign and Monarch.

Hope this helps.

Archived