...and my car is dark charcoal grey, it has four doors....

Danno

Just did my on line documentation for our two upcoming cruises...WOW!!! They want to everything except my shoe size (10 1/2) and my golf handicap (14)!!

It's import that you do this in well in advance of cruising...but put aside some time, it's not two minutes work!!

Sure beats getting forms at embarkation to go fill out & get back in line. I have been doing online check in for years & be sure to print out the finished product in case the computers are down. At checkin you should be giving your credit card & signing the form.

:) Hi...Vanclan, If you go to the Celebrity Website...and click on "prepare to sail"...another box will come up..."documents to board"....and you can fill out the form and then print it out....gets you a bit ahead of the game!

Dan, its really not that bad;)

:) Dan, but it will be so worth it....when you are on the ship and your little fingers are picking up that glass of wine....

:) Dan, but it will be so worth it....when you are on the ship and your little fingers are picking up that glass of wine....
Yes, Danno, you're strengthening your fingers. Exercise is good. Now you will have a good, firm grip around your glass. 311v.gif

Garry

Archived