parking in Galveston

huskylover

For a seven day cruise, not that i know of. for a 4 or 5 day cruise yes. You also have several choices for free parking with a hotel stay pre-cruise but the hotel will be more than $50.

All these questions are covered extensively on the gulf coast departure board.

Is there any parking lot in Galveston cheaper than $50??? Any alternative solutions? Thanks!

EZ Parking and Lighthouse Parking are the same price. Both are cheaper than parking directly at the dock. Both will transport you and your luggage to the ship.

I've parked at both and personally preferred Lighthouse parking. If you pay on-line before you go, it will also save you a few dollars as well. Be sure to bring your print-out just in case there is a question once you get to the parking area.

If you are taking a cruise that's less than 7 days, you may definitely want to park at Lighthouse. From what I understand, EZ has you go to their alternate site if you are on a shorter cruise. That particular lot is much closer to sea level and more prone to flooding if there's a lot of rain at all. It's also in a less desirable area that has been known to have some vandalism problems.

We parked at EZ Cruise for both our 7 night Conquest and our 5 night Ecstasy Trip and were VERY happy with the service AND the yards they kept our car in. True that we had to park in lot #2 for our five night, But I had no problems leaving it there. i did not feel concerned for its safety in the least. IF you book online I believe its 35 for 5 nights and 40 for 7 nights...I THINK...to know for sure you can find the prices at Galveston.com. Hope this Helps!:D

Archived