Cruise Tickets

Corvette

We're on the Navigator Dec. 18 sailing and we got our tickets a week ago. Our TA got them a few days before that.

I still wonder if we're the only ones on that sailing, although the TA says the ship is almost full! Haven't heard from others on this board.

KLG

Decocamp, I'm really glad to hear that you'll be sailing with us. We were on the Navigator almost two years ago and loved it, so I hope you and your parents will too. Did you hear anything about your tickets?

We're Karen and Elliot from the Washington, DC suburbs. Hope we'll meet you on board!

KLG

Did you hear anything about your tickets?

I got them yesterday!

Do say hello if you see us on board. We are Chinese Canadian and we almost always move (slowly) in a group of three. We are hard to miss.

By the way, from your experience, is boarding allowed earlier than the 2:30 p.m. indicated on the tickets? We are used to boarding around 11 to 12 and appreciate the extra time to settle in before the drill.

I can't honestly remember what the boarding situation was on our (then-Radisson) cruise. But for all our cruises, we travel to the port city a day early and almost always arrive at the pier by noon. I think we were able to board immediately, but it was 2:00 or later when we could get into our cabin. I'm pretty sure we were offered lunch while we waited.

(Hope I'm not confusing this with Oceania, which was the last cruise.)

We'll look for you on board.

Karen

Thanks to everyone for the all the responses. We also always travel to the port a day early and get to the ship about noon on embarkation day.

I know this is straying off topic, but I am very curious to hear the review of the Navigator 'make over'. Or is it being done as we speak?

Archived