In a little over 2 hours...

I'll be down to 40 days!!! :D It's a bit frustrating though because it's still too early to receive the docs, yet you can almost smell them. We're oh so close to them announcing our M&M place and time too. So close, yet so far away! Anyone else going through this right now with me?

I hear ya....the holidays will make it fly by!!!;) One day you'll go to your mailbox, open it and there will be your docs, all pretty just waiting for you to pick them up!

However have pity on us, we are still in the 300's!!!

Not even close to making final payment!

Not even close to double digits!!

Grrrr.....I think we need to book a quickie in the middle here to close the gap and take away the anxiety and frustration of waiting. But no can do with work!! New job no vacation or time off. :rolleyes: Oh yes, have pity on us.

Erin, in no time at all you'll be back posting the doc dance!!!! :D

I'm right there with you. We're leaving on the same day but on AOS. My ears are perked up waiting for the sound of the mailtruck! We're leaving a day early for the cruise and staying one night in Puerto Rico so my vacation really begins on 1/6/07.:)

I'll be down to 40 days!!! :D It's a bit frustrating though because it's still too early to receive the docs, yet you can almost smell them. We're oh so close to them announcing our M&M place and time too. So close, yet so far away! Anyone else going through this right now with me?

I'm right there with you, Erin!!!

We'll see you on the Freedom!!! :D

Erin I hear YA. We are scheduled to leave 12-1-06 on Brillance. We recieved our docs Oct 25th aprrox 36 days prior to sail date. So if you are down to 40 days maybe you only have 4 days left and poof the docs are waiting for you and you can start dancing.

Take Care and enjoy your cruise in 40 days.

"Q"

Lauren, don't worry. I will be letting the whole world know when I finally get those docs!! :D

Q, thanks for the words of encouragement. I called me TA today and asked her to call me to pick up the docs instead of mailing them out. She told me no problem.

we got our docs! but its for 12/24/06 Freedom cruise. We got them on November 17th. I am sailing on 1/14/07 Freedom as well! so i expect the docs for 1/14/07 to come anywhere from Dec 5 - 15. So for those of you on 1/7/07, anytime from now til Dec 10 id say. Its weird...im very much looking forward to my 1/14/07 cruise as well as the 12/24/06, but for some reason more for the 1/14...i feel like my countdown is 47 days, but its really 25 days. When i get back from 12/24, my countdown will be 13 days! very cool.

Archived