Bon Voyage Zuiderdam, Prinsendam, Veendam & Osterdam 12/2 CC'ers

Ziggy7

Bon Voyage Everyone, Have a wonderful cruise and be sure to come back and tell us how it went! Blue skies and calm seas!

KalenaD Zuiderdam 12/2/06

berylde Zuiderdam 12/2/06 Eastern Caribbean

HeatherInFlorida 12/2/06 Prinsendam Southern Caribbean

blossom Prinsendam 12/2/06 Caribbean

OllieGator Veendam 12/2/06 Western Caribbean

jessemon Veendam 12/2/06 Western Caribbean 4th time on her!

CINCY40 Osterdam 12/2/06 Mexican Riviera

You left out vpoopsy and bsa250cc from zuidy 12/2!!!

Almost packed and ready to go. KalenaD is in Seattle dealing with the nasty storms.

DH is coming down with a cold, so we're doping him up so he can have a good trip.

thanks!!!

It just went from 71 to 45 in an hours time here in Oklahoma!! Going to stay cold for awhile. Perfect timing for us to get away and enjoy the sunshine.

Mom, KalenaD's coming from Seattle and hopes they can get to the airport. They've decided to take the 35 minute drive tonight and spend the night since their flight leaves at 7:30 in the morning.

I'm ready!!!

It just went from 71 to 45 in an hours time here in Oklahoma!! Going to stay cold for awhile. Perfect timing for us to get away and enjoy the sunshine.

Mom, KalenaD's coming from Seattle and hopes they can get to the airport. They've decided to take the 35 minute drive tonight and spend the night since their flight leaves at 7:30 in the morning.

I'm ready!!!

Yikes, an almost thirty degree drop in one hour!!:eek:

Good idea for Kalena to drive to Seatac airport today. There's more snow forecast to start falling this afternoon/evening. I know you are all really ready to enjoy some warm weather!!

Karin

Just got a storm warning that we could get up to 8 inches tomorrow. In this part of the country, that shuts everything down!!! Might get off work sooner than I thought for the trip. We're close to the airport, so we should be fine by saturday.

Just got my room assignment today, so DW and I are looking forward to it.

Let's see...

Made a list of things to pack? CHECK

Added 20 items from the "What's the one thing that you have to take on your cruise?" thread? CHECK

Packed my Sirius satellite radio to try and listen to the Gators on Saturday? CHECK

Check Cruise Critic every day, all the time? CHECK

Looks like I'm about ready to go!

OK. I'm freaking a little here. We had sleet all night last night and now we're suppose to get up to 10 inches of snow. My DH is now worried that we aren't going to be able to get out of town on saturday morning.

Not fun!

OK. I'm freaking a little here. We had sleet all night last night and now we're suppose to get up to 10 inches of snow. My DH is now worried that we aren't going to be able to get out of town on saturday morning.

Not fun!

Travel safe! I look forward to meeting my OK neighbors!

Sharon

Thanks, Sharon. It's going to be an interesting day tomorrow. Missed work today, need to go in and get things ready for me to be gone for a week. Let's hope I can get out of the driveway!!

See you in a couple days.

Archived