? about the Miracle

Sandi149

Hi,

Anyone know if they have other music besides disco onboard the Miracle? My husband and I like to do some slow dancing also and hope they might have some of that. Also, do any of the bands play 50, 60, and 70s? We love that too. :D

Go to Frankie and Johnny's (I think that's the name but the deck plans say Jazz Club) it's right beside Mcguires Sports Bar on the promenade deck. The band plays 50's to 70's (Mustang Sally, Beatles, etc.). You can choose your own songs to sing at Karaoke in Mad Hatters also the Piano Bar take requests (and sing too if your up to it).

Frankensteins in more Hip Hop than disco.

Go to Frankie and Johnny's (I think that's the name but the deck plans say Jazz Club) it's right beside Mcguires Sports Bar on the promenade deck. The band plays 50's to 70's (Mustang Sally, Beatles, etc.). You can choose your own songs to sing at Karaoke in Mad Hatters also the Piano Bar take requests (and sing too if your up to it).

Frankensteins in more Hip Hop than disco.

Great....thanks!! :D We will definitely check out Frankie and Johnny's. I'm hoping that it's not taken over by a group. Last month we were on The Legend and Satchmo's was taken over by some group and we couldn't even go in there. :(

Do people dance in the Piano bar?

As a non-Carnival cruiser prior to last week's cruise on Miracle, I was pleasantly surprised by the diversity of music styles offered in the several venues onboard. As the other poster mentioned, Frankie and Johnny's is a good starting point...

You'll likely find your style of dance-listening offered up regularly (just ask).

As a non-Carnival cruiser prior to last week's cruise on Miracle, I was pleasantly surprised by the diversity of music styles offered in the several venues onboard. As the other poster mentioned, Frankie and Johnny's is a good starting point...

You'll likely find your style of dance-listening offered up regularly (just ask).

Thank you. :D

Feel free to dance in the Piano Bar. Michael will be your entertainer and he plays both piano and guitar....(not at the same time of course). He loves it when folks truly enjoy the music be it singing along, dancing or just soaking it in!!!

Feel free to dance in the Piano Bar. Michael will be your entertainer and he plays both piano and guitar....(not at the same time of course). He loves it when folks truly enjoy the music be it singing along, dancing or just soaking it in!!!

Does he do slow dance music or even some 50's stuff....hubby and I love that stuff. :D Ohhh how I can't wait to go!!!!!!!!!! Yahoo!!! Can you tell that I'm excited....LOL :)

I don't remember the name of the band in Frankie and Johnnies when I was on the Miracle in August 2005, but they were really good. They were in the Beatles tribute show too, and that was excellent.

I will definitely be interested in a Beatles tribute!!!! :D

Thanks.

Keep in mind that was well over a year ago. I have no idea whether they are still doing it. I believe it was called "Ticket to Ride". It's one of the big production numbers in the main theater.

one can only hope, right??:D

Does he do slow dance music or even some 50's stuff....hubby and I love that stuff. :D Ohhh how I can't wait to go!!!!!!!!!! Yahoo!!! Can you tell that I'm excited....LOL :)

You name it...Michael will play it!! That is the wonderful thing about the piano bar. It is cruiser friendly!!

I am soo jealous....wish I was headed that way again!!!

Archived