We're thinking of taking a cruise of Asia in 2008 and would like to know

janc107

I've done the Asia run on the Pacific Princess 8 times in the past 3 years and have done 2 times on the Sapphire Princess doing the same 16 day Beijing to Bangkok or in opposite direction. I've also done the 12 day cruise on the Sapphire and Pacific Princess from Osaka to Beijing as well. I can tell you I much preferred doing it on the smaller Pacific Princess as it can dock much closer in ports such as Shanghai and Singapore, thus eliviating 1.5 hours of travel times into these cities.

Best times of the year IMHO are May, Oct and November when it is less humid.

Tony

:cool: :eek: :cool:

T&J:

I see you're from Mtl - and You've done this cruise so many times, was this for pleasure or were you accompanying groups? I'm asking as we're also looking at doing this cruise in 2008 and would love to know of any groups doing it in our area.

We're also booked on the Golden for Feb,12 07 to SA - you should come and say hello on the Roll Call!

MC

T&J:

I see you're from Mtl - and You've done this cruise so many times, was this for pleasure or were you accompanying groups? I'm asking as we're also looking at doing this cruise in 2008 and would love to know of any groups doing it in our area.

We're also booked on the Golden for Feb,12 07 to SA - you should come and say hello on the Roll Call!

MC

Marie-Claude...isn't this nice weather we have today in MTL?

No it wasn't a group that I did...just fascinated with Asian culture.

I am also on your Feb 12th cruise on the Golden Princess as I will be onboard from Jan 10th in Aruba until Feb 24th.

Tony

:cool: :eek: :cool:

Archived