? about the room service menu

Sandi149

Room Service menu is limited but available 24 hours a day. Enjoy....and remember to tip to the RS.

Room service is our last breakfast of the cruise, just before we debark. The 24 hour operation really comes in handy, getting last-minute food before bolting out the door! ;)

The first night I ordered room service I ordered a ham sandwich that was just OK. The second night I ordered a BLT. WOW. I ordered two each night after that! The service was pretty quick, under 5 minutes. I did hear a few complaints about waiting 20 or more minutes, but I didn't have that problem. Don't forget the tip.

The roast beef and brie sandwich was so delicious!!! I ordered it with mayo but could have ate it without! The bread was so fresh and moist....the roast beef so tasty....mmm...wish I could order one right now! *LOL*

We had room service every morning....coffee and danish and fruit...or as we called it...1st breakfast. 2nd breakfast was later on the Lido deck. *LOL* Anyways.....they were always within 10 minutes of the time we specified! Made a great alarm clock every morning. Wish I could be woke up with coffee and room service here at home! :o

Archived