feedback on spirit cruise to mexico

tcsmithh

I'm also considering the 8-day SPIRIT cruise to the lower Mexican Riviera (have done the 7-day 9 times). So, I'd also be interested in any comments from cruisers that have done this. :)

Thanks,

Kathy, its ironic indeed, but your original post on this subject is what got me interested in the SPIRIT to the lower Riviera. :D

However, I see you as going in 2006. I'll tell you all about it in several months. :p Sorry........ :D

Gary, I'll take that as my good deed for the day. :D I will really look forward to hearing your review and hopefully the good tips that you can offer. :) I wish I could go sooner, but I need to slow down on the traveling to save up some money. I realized that in the past two years, not only have a taken four cruises, but also a trip to Paris/London. I've also depleted all my vacation time at work, so I need to behave for a while.

I did the Spirit 8 day to Mexico two years ago and had a great time! I didn't take any excursions though. We loved shopping and eating and just having a relaxing time. I am going to do it again for sure, I just need to figure out when I want to go. I loved going to the different ports and I also love the 4 days at sea. I am looking forward to going again soon....

I just discovered this one myself yesterday....I have been on the Spirit on 8 day Exoctic west. Carib and it's a great ship. May do this one early next year after Elation in Nov. Trying to get all my GF's in San Diego (originally from there) to go. Have been to Alcapulco (sp?) And Z (won't attempt to spell), but that was in 1984. I know Ixtapa has changed greatly. Can't wait to hear from cruisers that have done this one.

Debbie

Archived