Car Rentals

findwaldo

Has anyone had any luck in renting locally? I have checked with Avis and Budget and they don't have any Jeeps left just small cars. I cannot seem to find any local rental places on the web, can some one give me a link and let me know if they are reputable. I really don't want to give my credit card info over the net, i would like to just have the Jeep held for when we arrive? I have done that in the past. Any information would be great.

Thanks and have a good one!!

• 2 weeks later...

We just rented from Jerry's Car rental (islandride@hotmail.com). I made all arrangements via e-mail and without a CC to hold the reservation. We had a small automatic Suzuki, which we found to be almost too underpowered for some of the hills on the island. Our cruise tendered into Soper's Hole (Pusser's dock) and Jerry's was located near there, but you may be able to make arrangements for pickup / dropoff in Roadtown.

Archived