Eastern Caribbean Weather

gmcboat

We are cruising on the Radiance this Saturday-YAY!

I checked the weather for our 5 ports of call and they all have a 60% chance of rain. Has anyone been to Eastern Caribbean in early December? Is it usually overcast and rainy all the time? Is it going to be cold? Any advice would help.

Thanks.

It's not going to be cold, and it may rain, but the rain shouldn't last too long. Winter is the Caribbean "rainy season", so this shouldn't be a surprise. The "dry" season begins around mid-March.

Always bring a light jacket or sweater for nights on deck. When the ship is moving, it can be windy enough to take your breath away, and chilly, too!

We did the Eastern Caribbean cruise last year the end of November/December the weather was great ! It was in the 80's. At night while on the seas we did hit a little rain but it only lasted a few minutes it was nice. I think that is why we booked another cruise for this december :) Have a great time on your cruise !

Cali :)

"Happy Holidays"

Voyager W. Caribbean 12/16/06 "Our First AFT 1688" :D

Voyager E. Caribbean 11/05

S.S. Azure Seas Baja 11/90

Last year we did the eastern route the same week you are doing this year. We left from Miami and our ports were Nassau, San Juan, St. Thomas and Labadee. We had beautiful, hot weather the entire week. In fact, in San Juan it was way too hot for my liking (90s). Here's hoping you have great weather!

Ignore those weather reports!!!!!!!

If it rains at all, it will be short lived and then the sun will shine :)

It always calls for 60% chance of rain - for each of my cruises (the most recent being a month ago) and I haven't seen anything more than a few drops for a few minutes.

Have a great cruise!!

Archived