Perks for a Grand Suite?

You mean, aside from the space??!! You get an extra C&A credit when you book a JS or above. GS and above get concierge lounge admittance. That's about it! Oh--priority boarding goes with all suites, as well.

If there are only 2 of you, a JS is more than ample, and costs less, too!

I originally had a JS booked on Liberty for the 10/27/2007 Cruise but I changed it to a GS. The JS did not have the Concierge Lounge.

My wife loves to sit out on the Balcony also, she is going to love sitting in the Balcony, it is way bigger than what we normally get.

I originally had a JS booked on Liberty for the 10/27/2007 Cruise but I changed it to a GS. The JS did not have the Concierge Lounge.

My wife loves to sit out on the Balcony also, she is going to love sitting in the Balcony, it is way bigger than what we normally get.

I think you should jump up to the OS. You'll have separate living areas and beds for the days when you drink too much and you wife doesn't want you near her. :cool:

The grand suite balcony is great! We had a GS on the AOS and the balcony had 2 loungers, 2 chairs and a table - you will love it :D

The grand suite balcony is great! We had a GS on the AOS and the balcony had 2 loungers, 2 chairs and a table - you will love it :D

She is going to love the loungers!!!!! I am just going to be happy with the extra space, in the D1 - D2 Balconys I always have to walk around my wife or step over things........... that won't be the case this time around.:cool:

She is going to love the loungers!!!!! I am just going to be happy with the extra space, in the D1 - D2 Balconys I always have to walk around my wife or step over things........... that won't be the case this time around.:cool:

Having loungers on the balcony is nice but we actually never used them. We did use the table as it was a great place to have morning coffee.

Having loungers on the balcony is nice but we actually never used them. We did use the table as it was a great place to have morning coffee.

Oh no........ Jeanie will definitely use the loungers. One of her favorite moments on cruises is when she gets to relax on the balcony.

Oh no........ Jeanie will definitely use the loungers. One of her favorite moments on cruises is when she gets to relax on the balcony.

Well, it's probably because we're sun people and the balcony doesn't get enough sun, otherwise it would be a great place for a nap.

Well, it's probably because we're sun people and the balcony doesn't get enough sun, otherwise it would be a great place for a nap.

As you know I am not much of a napper but she certainly is. She can stay and nap while I have the run of the ship.:p

Does the GS have a curtain that seperates the bedroom area from the sofa area?

Our GS had a full width privacy curtain the basically cut the room in half - it was awesome considering we had our 9 year old in the cabin with us :rolleyes:

Archived