Orient Beach - Nudity

cinnamon

Just came back from NCL Dawn today and when we were in St. Martin on 12/12, we rented a car from Hertz and drove around the island for a day. We stopped at the Orient beach on the Pedro's end and saw a couple completely nude walking on the beach. They looked like they are in their 50's and there is nothing special about them.

Our next beach stop was at the Moho beach and there was a very young and attractive lady on the beach and she was topless. The bar at Moho offers topless lady free drinks.

Wants2fly

How were the planes at Maho? Have the runway mods started yet?

We stayed only about 1.5 hours at Moho. There weren't much activities on the runway while we were there. We saw AA from JFK and CO from EWR both arriving within 30 minuts of each other. AF and KLM came much after and we needed to get back to the pier and downtown for some shopping.

The topless lady was swimming while the planes were landing and I missed some shots on the planes... oh well....

Wants2fly

We just returned from our cruise where we rented a car and drove around the island. Orient Beach was gorgeous. I think the spot we were at was called Bikini beach and it seemed the mid section of the beach. I thought I would see lots of naked people but only a few topless women sunning. It didn't bother me. The wierdest thing I did see was a guy peeing in the bathroom with the door standing open like it was just a natural thing to do. That was kind of gross.

We just returned from our cruise where we rented a car and drove around the island. Orient Beach was gorgeous. I think the spot we were at was called Bikini beach and it seemed the mid section of the beach. I thought I would see lots of naked people but only a few topless women sunning. It didn't bother me. The wierdest thing I did see was a guy peeing in the bathroom with the door standing open like it was just a natural thing to do. That was kind of gross.

Archived