Freedom 360º Dinningroom & Mall

Seeing360

Marie and I had the best time of our lives on the Freedom of the Seas. This is the best ship I've ever seen. Plenty to do, great staff.

I'm a virtual tour photographer and produced a few really cool Fullscreen Quicktime VR's of the Dinning room and deck 5 mall area.... Enjoy. Please send feedback...... or Job Offer..... {:-)

http://niagaradowntown.com/freedom

James Neiss

Marie and I had the best time of our lives on the Freedom of the Seas. This is the best ship I've ever seen. Plenty to do, great staff.

I'm a virtual tour photographer and produced a few really cool Fullscreen Quicktime VR's of the Dinning room and deck 5 mall area.... Enjoy. Please send feedback...... or Job Offer..... {:-)

James Neiss

i see you did Dunns River Falls...we did that 2 years ago on Navigator (ocho rios)...did you do the express dunns river tour or the full one? i wanted to know how long it took to get there from Montego Bay also. If you did the express tour, was it enough time at dunns river? Any info would be great. Im glad you had such a good time, we had the best time in June...and im going on freedom again twice in the next month. GREAT JOB with the slide show and virtual tour.

-Jordan

i see you did Dunns River Falls...we did that 2 years ago on Navigator (ocho rios)...did you do the express dunns river tour or the full one? i wanted to know how long it took to get there from Montego Bay also. If you did the express tour, was it enough time at dunns river? Any info would be great. Im glad you had such a good time, we had the best time in June...and im going on freedom again twice in the next month. GREAT JOB with the slide show and virtual tour.

-Jordan

We took the deluxe tour and were very disappointed. The roads were under construction it caused us to miss part of the tour and get back just 5min before last boarding..... very nerve-racking. If I ever go there again.... it will be a quick visit to the town.

James Neiss

Your pictures are gorgeous...did you get married on your cruise?

Archived