Dining room menus

Rheaya

This may sound strange/weird/ stupid, but can you get print out of thedaily menus when you are on the ship? I am a scrapbooker and i would love to be able to keep things like that, like i will with the cruise capers. I saw someone had posted scans of the menus here, does that mean you can keep a copy of the menus?

This may sound strange/weird/ stupid, but can you get print out of thedaily menus when you are on the ship? I am a scrapbooker and i would love to be able to keep things like that, like i will with the cruise capers. I saw someone had posted scans of the menus here, does that mean you can keep a copy of the menus?

It is probably easier to print a complete set of these: (New menus from my Smugmug page).

108792079-L.jpg

Link here ::: http://tom-n-cheryl.smugmug.com/gallery/2102141

It is my understanding that the menus are fleet wide - they do juggle the order for sailings of different durations. Just match them up to the days that they fall on, and SCRAPBOOK away!

Tom

I go to the Matre de the second night of the cruise... first night is a no-no- they are too busy.

I ask for a copy of the menu-- dont forget to state you want the dessert menu too.

I have been given a copy each cruise. They print them out and either give them to me at dinner during the week or delivered them to my cabin. You wont get the menu that is given to you at dinner.

It is probably easier to print a complete set of these: (New menus from my Smugmug page).

108792079-L.jpg

Link here ::: http://tom-n-cheryl.smugmug.com/gallery/2102141

It is my understanding that the menus are fleet wide - they do juggle the order for sailings of different durations. Just match them up to the days that they fall on, and SCRAPBOOK away!

Tom

Thanks Tom!!

The only trouble is I'm really hungry now...only 35 days to go!

Payd:)

Archived