New NCL Promotion

Planer's Edge

Come on Monte let's face the facts. The only way you or I are getting on a ship is to get our credit cards out of the wallet :D :D ;)

Jim

ROTFLMAO-too true, but it's nice to dream! AND using the card will accumulate 4% in points :)

Frustrating part is that they have onboard credits & upgrades avail in the current promos for "all" cruises in '07 or '08. We're planning 2 cruises in '08 but one is Alaska in May and the other won't be till Dec. Neither is available yet (& I'm sure wont' be for some time) so I can't take advantage - OH WELL

-Monte

Thanks guys!

Margaret, my husband is much luckier too:rolleyes:!

We're anxiously awaiting word but haven't heard anything yet. I don't think it will be totally real until we get some official contact:o.

Airfare to Hawaii for 2 - $1000

Tours and ob expenses - $1100

Hotel and meals precruise - $900

Cruise taxes and tips - $ 360

Income tax (28% of $4300) - $1204 (yes Mary the 1099 is in the mail):eek:

Free cruise - priceless:D but around $4500:eek:

Ok, question: Isn't there supposed to be a new puzzle each week? It is still showing the Na'Pali Coast pic with all pieces in place. Are they just going to do Hawaii the second week too? Or is it my computer. I tried to refresh and it still showed Hawaii.

Geez, if NCL needs additional photos, just have them call Shoreguy...he's got all of them....:D

Ok, question: Isn't there supposed to be a new puzzle each week? It is still showing the Na'Pali Coast pic with all pieces in place. Are they just going to do Hawaii the second week too? Or is it my computer. I tried to refresh and it still showed Hawaii.

Geez, if NCL needs additional photos, just have them call Shoreguy...he's got all of them....:D

Ok let's play here

281330715_part1.jpg.cdb8ae5c472d7f311f06f77cb3bf34b4.jpg

Airfare to Hawaii for 2 - $1000

Tours and ob expenses - $1100

Hotel and meals precruise - $900

Cruise taxes and tips - $ 360

Income tax (28% of $4300) - $1204 (yes Mary the 1099 is in the mail):eek:

Free cruise - priceless:D but around $4500:eek:

Thanks, shoreguy, for that hard dose of reality.:eek:

New moniker for you, 'scroogeguy':D!

Thanks, shoreguy, for that hard dose of reality.:eek:

New moniker for you, 'scroogeguy':D!

Aw Mary, look at it this way-it's still a lot cheaper than it would be to take the same cruise if you hadn't won!

-Monte

Maryfrei- Congrats on your free cruise win. I agree that it's great that someone from CC won.

Have you heard anything official yet? If they conditions and terms posted here earlier are correct it sounds as if you can chose any ship or sailing and are not locked into Hawaii. Is that right, or will you have to do the Hawaii cruise?

Good luck and congratulations. Hope you'll be able to collect on the free cruise.

Maryfrei- Congrats on your free cruise win. I agree that it's great that someone from CC won.

Have you heard anything official yet? If they conditions and terms posted here earlier are correct it sounds as if you can chose any ship or sailing and are not locked into Hawaii. Is that right, or will you have to do the Hawaii cruise?

Good luck and congratulations. Hope you'll be able to collect on the free cruise.

Thanks, Goldmom, from your lips to the NCL God's ears, that is exactly what the fine print says. As much as we would love to see Hawaii, as my friend scroogeguy:D points out, well...:eek: when it comes to the additional expenses! We would just love to get a cruise out of New York which is a short ride for us. I spent over two hours on the phone today, shuffled from place to place, and noboby could help me. Eventually it got to be 4pm and they just disconnected me, I didn't know whether to laugh or cry. Well, tomorrow is another day, and hopefully we'll hear from them or be able to finally reach someone there who can help!

From the openning page of the contest - By the way a new picture is up with two pieces exposed :

every guess you make enters you into our weekly drawing for a Free Cruise for two to that week's destination. It's simple - just guess.

every guess you make enters you into our weekly drawing for a Free Cruise for two to that week's destination. It's simple - just guess.

And that's a good thing 'cause I don't get out much so seldom would guess correctly!

BTW-does this look like somewhere in Hawaii again?

-Monte

Looks like Falls Creek, Alaska. I tried to enter, but it says I already entered today - NOT! Yesterday, I still had the Hawaii puzzle. Today I had 2 pieces in this week's. So what was yesterday's clue? NCL has some issues they need to resolve! :confused:

Mary, try looking for flights using Kayak.com. Could find a more reasonable cost. Or, find someone with lots of FF miles they'd like to donate. :eek:

Looks like Falls Creek, Alaska. I tried to enter, but it says I already entered today - NOT! Yesterday, I still had the Hawaii puzzle. Today I had 2 pieces in this week's. So what was yesterday's clue? NCL has some issues they need to resolve! :confused:

Mary, try looking for flights using Kayak.com. Could find a more reasonable cost. Or, find someone with lots of FF miles they'd like to donate. :eek:

Check wed. it may be South America.

Red

Archived