New NCL Promotion

Planer's Edge

Using the hint "that it rains a lot" had me thinking more of Alaska than Hawaii. I maybe wrong but I don't think of Hawaii as a rainy State, but I remember on our Alaska cruise on of the stops we made bragged that it rained at least once almost everyday. I forgot the joke exactly but it was something like: for a weather forecast they look to the mountain top, if you can't see it then it is raining, if you can then it will rain later in the day.

Using the hint "that it rains a lot" had me thinking more of Alaska than Hawaii. I maybe wrong but I don't think of Hawaii as a rainy State

Kaui has the rainiest/wettest spot on earth. In the winter is the rainy season and each island has a dry and a wet side. leeward is dry and windward is usually wet.

Many from the mainland move to Hilo thinking rain is not a big deal and the price of land is much better and leave when the jungle conditions drive them out.

Believe me it can RAIN in Hawaii. I lived on the rainy side. Just as a side note, the waves for surfing are really only up between Thanksgiving and Easter, many dont seem to know this.

Sorry to disagree. I lived there for about 10 years and visited all the islands. I witnesses some huge floods during the time.

Photo of Mt. Wai'ale'ale - Wettest Spot on Earth, KauaiPhoto of Mt. Wai'ale'ale - Wettest Spot on Earth, Kauai.

gohawaii.about.com/library/gallery/blgallery777a.htm

I saw two pieces last night and today, just one. Weird!

Whew! I thought I was having an acid flashback:D:D I saw the same thing.

Did you notice that it seems you can enter more than once a day? Hmmmm...that might be a great deal for people who work from home, but for those of us who tend to do the 'net maybe once or twice a day, well...I wonder if only one entry per day is "counted" and the rest just go away:confused:

Anyway, let's get in there and win big!;)

I have Mozilla Firefox and it works fine, incl. access to NCL games like this new one.

I'm using Firefox also, and it worked fine... At least I got the "Thank you for entering" message... This also from the sales promotion...

"Norwegian Wind, Norwegian Dream and Pride of Aloha are not eligible for Balcony upgrades. Categories not combinable with upgrades are: N, M, L, HH, H, BE, BI, BH & AG." (...and I'm booked on a "BE" on Pride of America for a Feb 07 cruise...DARN..!

I'm using Firefox also, and it worked fine... At least I got the "Thank you for entering" message... This also from the sales promotion...

"Norwegian Wind, Norwegian Dream and Pride of Aloha are not eligible for Balcony upgrades. Categories not combinable with upgrades are: N, M, L, HH, H, BE, BI, BH & AG." (...and I'm booked on a "BE" on Pride of America for a Feb 07 cruise...DARN..!

Where did you read the restrictions?

The contest on Firefox just started working today.

Now, how wierd is this.. Firefox shows one piece, Safari shows two!

And with IE I get runtime error

Runtime Error

Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This <customErrors> tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File --><configuration> <system.web> <customErrors mode="Off"/> </system.web></configuration>

Notes: The current error page you are seeing can be replaced by a custom error page by modifying the "defaultRedirect" attribute of the application's <customErrors> configuration tag to point to a custom error page URL.

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File --><configuration> <system.web> <customErrors mode="RemoteOnly" defaultRedirect="mycustompage.htm"/> </system.web></configuration>

I just entered without a problem, and I am able to use Firefox successfully now also, which I couldn't for the first couple of days!

I am glad they fixed the Firefox issue but in doing so I think they locked out most of the world who use IE. I am still getting the same error message as yesterday afternoon.

I am glad they fixed the Firefox issue but in doing so I think they locked out most of the world who use IE. I am still getting the same error message as yesterday afternoon.

It worked fine for me at 8:25 AM. Three pieces of the puzzle showing and a new clue.

Archived