Bottled Water in Jewel Courtyard Villa concierge area

KatielovesKruzes

There is ice water and oj on tap but not bottled water or soda. They put out danish and fruit in the morning and then cookies and pound cake in the afternoon. Up in the concierge lounge there is also milk in cartons and yougert and some different treats. You can order water or soda at any time but there is a charge for it through the mini-bar. You can order food from all the menu's at no charge unless it is an upcharge restaurant - they will even deliver your food/drinks to the courtyard area - just call from your portable phone (I put a sticker on my key card with the extensions of the butler, concierge and cabin stewards so I had it with me). I was in an A3 Courtyard Villa on the 11/26 sailing so just let me know if you have any other questions - you are going to love it!

I was on the Jewel in November and our butler, Maxi, told us to let him know when we wanted any beverages (sodas, water, etc) and that he would obtain them for us (no charges incurred). He told us not to take anything from the refrigerator as we would be charged. Have a great time...you've going to love the Jewel!

Marilyn

Ah ha!!! So that explains why I never saw a 2nd billing from NCL for my mini bar tab for all the sodas I kept on ordering...it was included in the Courtyard Villa....I guess I never asked Maxi one way or the other I just ordered what I wanted....too funny...

We have a A-3 Courtyard Villa for our Xmas cruise this Sunday. How did you like the cabin? Thanks.

Leticia.

Ah ha!!! So that explains why I never saw a 2nd billing from NCL for my mini bar tab for all the sodas I kept on ordering...it was included in the Courtyard Villa....I guess I never asked Maxi one way or the other I just ordered what I wanted....too funny...

Thanks to all for your great input. Travelin with 2 7 year olds and a 5 year old and DH .One of my little guys can't drink tap water. We've done Disney 3 times in the Walt Disney suite( 1000 sq. feet of pure luxury and lots free bottled water and soda..) as well as RCCL Family suites but wanted to make sure I didn't have to tote several cases of water aboard- 3 bucks a bottle gets to be silly after 7 days and 5-6 bottles a day!

We are in one of the "2" bedroom courtyard Villas on New Years Eve-can't wait!

Merry Christmas and a happy,healthy 2007 from Phoenix!

I also welcome any suggestions or comments on this cruise- never done NCL before!

We had Maxi in October and he supplied all pop and water we required, as well as juices for the rum......he he

Thanks to all for your great input. Travelin with 2 7 year olds and a 5 year old and DH .One of my little guys can't drink tap water. We've done Disney 3 times in the Walt Disney suite( 1000 sq. feet of pure luxury and lots free bottled water and soda..) as well as RCCL Family suites but wanted to make sure I didn't have to tote several cases of water aboard- 3 bucks a bottle gets to be silly after 7 days and 5-6 bottles a day!

I also welcome any suggestions or comments on this cruise- never done NCL before!

Edit/Delete Message

We have a A-3 Courtyard Villa for our Xmas cruise this Sunday. How did you like the cabin? Thanks.

Leticia.

The A3 cabin was beautiful - you will be spoiled! One word of caution, I had a problem with my key card getting de-magnaitzed by the magnets on my evening bag and beach bag got locked out of the floor several times and had to have my key replaced each time so avoid bringing a purse with a magnet if you can. Also, if you're planning to bring anything christmassy for the cabin but there is a large silk tree in a big ceramic planter that you could probably put little white lights on although I'm not sure about the electrical outlet situation on that side of the living room. There is plenty of room on the bar and storage under if you're going to be brining any fun stuff for drinks like stirrers, straws or coctail napkins. I brought ziplock bags so that we could refrigerate the treats they bring if we did not eat them right away because the fridge is small and we had it full of beverages.

Edit/Delete Message

we travelled in 2 bed courtyard villa last august from dover and 6th dec just gone in the garden villa - loved every minute, the suites are beautiful and service fantastic. You will love it!

Archived