a dart board in the bar,

monoploy compertion

class in playing the piano

any thoughts or ideas

yours Shogun

Tempur Pedic - full king size beds

They should have a certain amount of rooms that have king size/queen beds - JMO

Hi April,

Did Princess not once have a port guide show , rather than a shopping scam, I think they used to be two folk, one told you about the tours, beechs things to see the other sold you on what shops to go to.

yours Shogun

All cabins would be suites but would cost the same as they do now. :D

But now for a suggestion that might actually come true: all ships, not just Crown and Emerald, would have one bar with pub-style snacks available.

Sleep number adjustable beds! That way the bed can be comfortable for everyone, regardless of body size. And no, I don't work for Sleep Number but I do have one of their beds and they are wonderful :)

No more complaints about poor bedding! :)

Dan

My votes are:

1. Heavenly Beds

2. Coffee makers in each cabin (with auto timer). Cabin steward would set it up the night before.

3. Self debarkation; that is, just leave when you are ready after the ship has been cleared.

Janet

My question about the bedding is this - when they replace the bedding (dry or wet dock) are they replacing the mattresses also - and if so does anyone know the schedule for this? I would assume the Caribbean Princess is due soon - she is going in for service they end of april for I think 15 days (maybe more) she is going to be docked in Nassau - Maybe they will upgrade the beds then -

That is one thing I have to give NCL their beds were awesome compared to princess.

Real room service, esp. at breakfast. Beds without a gap in the middle.

Rob hit the nail on the head for me. And the thing is, HAL has both of these ~ makes me wonder why we still stick with Princess. HAL beds are heavenly plush and comfortable, almost all the bathrooms have tubs, and everyone can order room service off the dining room menues.

Better beer!!! Harpoon, Sam Adams anything darker than Bud!!

Bigger showers!!

Real sports in the cigar bars, not just soccer in Spanish. (except for NFL on Sunday and Monday nights)

A bigger running track. I lose count when trying to keep track of my distance. Was that lap 7 or 8!?! :D

And of course, lipo-suction as disembarkation to lose those 10 pounds that I always gain!!:cool:

Hi Shogun- Yes, there have been some port talks about things other than shopping- but a good information class just about native foods or local foods would be helpful and fun.

Like what is Mountain Chicken in Dominica? Do we want to order it?

Or how is goat stew?

Some iguanas are endangered. Are they in the casserole??????

Archived