What was your all time favorite excursion?

cruisinqt

Stingray City has been our favorite excursion so far. I heard I had a really good time at Carlos N' Charlies though. Maybe that's my favorite...We have booked with Godfrey in October (thanks to the boards). Looking forward to new great memories, and a few hazy ones :)

Easily my favorite was snorkeling with stingrays and nurse sharks with Coral Breeze in Belize. We did stingray city a few days earlier on our cruise, adn I figured that this would be just more of the same. Not so. There is something eerie about being in the water with sharks, even if they are harmelss nurse sharks. The stingrays were larger and more plentiful in Belize than in GC also.

It's not that I didn't have a good time at Stingray City, it's just that I had an absolute Blast! in Belize.

We've been on Carib cruises and did Alaska. Our favorite shore tour though was in Alaska when we took the helicopter ride and landed on a Glacier. It was AWESOME and was truly a once in a lifetime experience!!! Very unique!

Our other favorite is the dolphin encounter!

[font=Comic Sans MS][color=red]Great post!![/color][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][color=red]I have 3 favorites! Last September, we did the Captain's Nautica Excursion in St. Thomas and had a blast! We had so much fun, beautiful weather, calm sea's, saw amazing fish and beautiful scenery. We took a speed boat to 3 different beaches, it was a small intimate tour. I think there were 10 of us and 2 fabulous guides. Drinks,food and great music on the way back to the ship, we had a fabulous time![/color][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][color=red][/color][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][color=red]Parasailing in St. Maarten at Orient Beach. DH and I got to go at the same time and it was just amazing![/color][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][color=red][/color][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][color=red]And last, but never least, Carlos & Charlies in Cozumel! I agree with Randy....it's an excursion not to be missed!:p I can't wait till Feb, partying with the rest of the gang from our huge Miracle group at C&C's![/color][/font]

Hard to pick the best I love all my excursions.

1) Dunn's River Falls with Peat Taylor then Margaritaville
2) Dolphin encounter in Nassua
3) Godfrey tour in St. Thomas.

I love them all. Now I'm looking for the best thing to do in Limon Costa Rico and Colon Panama. Any suggestions?

Archived