Sovereign of the Seas - Cabin 1588

rose102798

I have booked this cabin for my parents. They have never cruised in a balcony cabin before. This was the last one left for our date. I really hope they're pleased.

Does anyone have any experience with this cabin? Is it in a good spot on the ship? Nice view?

Any info. would be appreciated.

Thanks.

I love this room on the Majesty

Quick access the stairs and elevators/stairs show at night

No noise from above

only down side is the crown and anchor sign may be a bit bright or

makes for a good night light :)

I love this room on the Majesty

Quick access the stairs and elevators/stairs show at night

No noise from above

only down side is the crown and anchor sign may be a bit bright or

makes for a good night light :)

Thanks for responding so quickly.

I thought it looked like a good spot for the stairs and elevators, too.

What do you mean about the "crown and anchor" sign?

I had this cabin back in June. Nice size and the balcony was nice but we did have noise from kids running around on deck eleven. Also as it was summer the A/C could not keep the cabin cool. Other than those two things it was nice and I would take it again.

Also they will not have any problem with the Crown and Anchor sign that is to the left of the cabin. The light did not show up on the balcony.

The noise from above concerns me a little. My dad is so used to keeping one ear open at night (raised six girls) (uh umm -- not that we snuck in and out of the house at night or anything. . .) -- he now has a sleep disorder in his old age.

I went to bed last night thinking about the Crown & Anchor sign. I started to recall an old "Seinfeld" episode with the "Kenny Rogers Roasters" sign. Anyone see this? Too funny!!

"Cruisingator2" - do you have any photos of this cabin?

Hopefully they will be enjoying their "50th" so much sleep will come easy to them.

The noise from above concerns me a little. My dad is so used to keeping one ear open at night (raised six girls) (uh umm -- not that we snuck in and out of the house at night or anything. . .) -- he now has a sleep disorder in his old age.

I went to bed last night thinking about the Crown & Anchor sign. I started to recall an old "Seinfeld" episode with the "Kenny Rogers Roasters" sign. Anyone see this? Too funny!!

"Cruisingator2" - do you have any photos of this cabin?

Hopefully they will be enjoying their "50th" so much sleep will come easy to them.

Click on my link below, look for the Sovereign photos and there are a few of the cabin.

Archived