? about the ice cream

Sandi149

Maybe I'm blind, but I did not see anything marked Yogurt on the Conquest. I only saw it marked vanilla, swirl, and chocolate....at least on the machines that I frequented. But this is not to say that they didn't have yogurt. I just didn't see it. And yes, I DID frequent those ice cream machines! Ice cream is my weakness, and theirs is irresistible!!!

The Ice cream on Carnival is only 5% butter fat. To be ice cream mix it has to be at least 10%. So it is low fat ice milk. Take it from a Dairy Queen man. If you want the ice cream to come out faster just turn the little white plastic screw ccw on the bottom of the handle you are pulling down on.

Maybe I'm blind, but I did not see anything marked Yogurt on the Conquest. I only saw it marked vanilla, swirl, and chocolate....at least on the machines that I frequented. But this is not to say that they didn't have yogurt. I just didn't see it. And yes, I DID frequent those ice cream machines! Ice cream is my weakness, and theirs is irresistible!!!

You didn't see it. They do have both on the Conquest.:)

On sea days, there might be a sundae bar in the afternoon..full of all kinds of toppings, syrups, and sauces. On the Pride, there were 2 crew members making sundaes for you.

OH MY!!! Now, that is just sinful, is all I can say! If they do that on the Fantasy in March, I can see the scales groaning afterward.....

On sea days, there might be a sundae bar in the afternoon..full of all kinds of toppings, syrups, and sauces. On the Pride, there were 2 crew members making sundaes for you.

True - from 3 PM to 5 PM on SEA DAYS on SPIRIT CLASS SHIPS they have the sundae bar set up (aft pool area). During that time, they also have tub/pack ice cream (at least they did the last time I took notice!)

I am glad that they have crew members there to dip the ice cream - I could just picture the place if they allowed guests to dip their own... :eek: :rolleyes:

Tom

True - from 3 PM to 5 PM on SEA DAYS on SPIRIT CLASS SHIPS they have the sundae bar set up (aft pool area). During that time, they also have tub/pack ice cream (at least they did the last time I took notice!)

I am glad that they have crew members there to dip the ice cream - I could just picture the place if they allowed guests to dip their own... :eek: :rolleyes:

Tom

To dip it I will tell you the secret. Its all in the wrist. You have to dip it in a big U. Never twist your wrist, or if its to soft it falls. It takes kids who work for me up to a week to get it right.

Archived