Tahitian Princess Owner's Suite Question

makai 7

I tried to submit this once already and the web site ate my post!:D

We are booked in an owner's suite on Tahitian Princess for the January 16 Marquesas itinerary.

If you have been in an owner's suite on Tahitian, were you able to order dinner from the main dining room to be served in your cabin, and if so, was it served course by course, or did the room service steward just 'dump' all the food in the cabin at the same time?

Do you have to request a course-by-course delivery? (On HAL they just brought all the food at once, and we were in a deluxe veranda suite!)

We want to know what to expect for the level of service.

Any other tips you would like to share would be welcome and greatly appreciated.

Thanks!:)

I tried to submit this once already and the web site ate my post!:D

We are booked in an owner's suite on Tahitian Princess for the January 16 Marquesas itinerary.

If you have been in an owner's suite on Tahitian, were you able to order dinner from the main dining room to be served in your cabin, and if so, was it served course by course, or did the room service steward just 'dump' all the food in the cabin at the same time?

Do you have to request a course-by-course delivery? (On HAL they just brought all the food at once, and we were in a deluxe veranda suite!)

We want to know what to expect for the level of service.

Any other tips you would like to share would be welcome and greatly appreciated.

Thanks!:)

Having stayed in an Owners Suite two years ago in 8067 doing the Marquesas...(God I miss that suite this time around) they simply yes dump it all at the same time.

To avoid this please see the Maitre'd in advance to have a waiter arranged to be dedicated for that evening to your Suite. I can be done but logistically has to be planned in advance.

You can order anything from teh Main Dinning Room and even Sabitini's and Sterling Steak House.

IMHO lunches outside on your huge balcony are the best time to order from the Dinning Room menu with the views, sun adn privacy of your own dinning table outside....ENJOY!

Tony

:cool: :eek: :cool:

Just came back from 20 days in OS 6091. We ate almost every dinner in our cabin. It was great!! They brought it in on a cart. All covered. The set up the dinning room table and we ate it course by course off the cart. The food stayed warm and we put the ice cream in the refrigerator. This was the biggest suite we have ever stayed in.

let us know if you need more information.

Here are some photos.

Tahiti 2006

I am sailing on the tahitian 3-17 and have booked the owners suite as well. It looks so huge on those pictures I can't wait to have coffee in the a.m. We sailed on NCL for our 25th and had a romance suite but it doesn't look as nice as this one. Let us know how you like it when you return.

Andrea

Archived