showtimes on Spendour

oceanvac

If you're concerned about dining times and missing the shows, don't be. Main seating will go to the shows AFTER they eat. 2nd seating will attend BEFORE dinner (while main seating is eating). There are some late-night "adult" shows that happen around 10:30-11:00 pm. so all adults interested can attend.

Ice shows (there are generally 4 seatings) have tickets that you will get that are appropriate for your dining time.

I was aboard 12/9, and here was the schedule;

Day 1 Welcome aboard show, 1 seating. 7:45pm

Day 2 Showtime for main seating dining 9:00pm, Second seating dining 10:45pm

Day 3 Showtime for all guests, 9:45pm

Day 4 Second seating dining at 7:00pm, (pre dinner) then main seating dining at 9:00pm

Day 5 Second seating dining at 7:00pm, (pre dinner) then main seating dining at 9:00pm

That is all straight from the Compass, hope it helps :)

-Mike

If you're concerned about dining times and missing the shows, don't be. Main seating will go to the shows AFTER they eat. 2nd seating will attend BEFORE dinner (while main seating is eating). There are some late-night "adult" shows that happen around 10:30-11:00 pm. so all adults interested can attend.

Ice shows (there are generally 4 seatings) have tickets that you will get that are appropriate for your dining time.

Since the Splendour doesn't have an ice rink, you don't have to worry about the schedule for the Ice Show.:rolleyes: However the above answer is unsurprisingly incorrect, Second seating shows are NOT ALWAYS BEFORE dinner. On those nights when there is a special activity such as "Quest" or "The Newlywed Game" at 10 :30 or 11:00 the evening show for 2nd seating guests will be before dinner, otherwise the evening show is scheduled for after your dinner. On our recent Jewel of the Seas 11 night cruise, the 2nd seating shows were evenly split between before and after dinner (1st night there is only one show for all guests).

Since the Splendour doesn't have an ice rink, you don't have to worry about the schedule for the Ice Show.:rolleyes: However the above answer is unsurprisingly incorrect, Second seating shows are NOT ALWAYS BEFORE dinner. On those nights when there is a special activity such as "Quest" or "The Newlywed Game" at 10 :30 or 11:00 the evening show for 2nd seating guests will be before dinner, otherwise the evening show is scheduled for after your dinner. On our recent Jewel of the Seas 11 night cruise, the 2nd seating shows were evenly split between before and after dinner (1st night there is only one show for all guests).

LOL, i'm sorry you think they are incorrect, they were correct for our sailing. I copied em right out of the compass.:)

-Mike

edited: sorry, I just realized when you said "above" you meant what you quoted, not my post. Forgive me.

LOL, i'm sorry you think they are incorrect, they were correct for our sailing. I copied em right out of the compass.:)

-Mike

edited: sorry, I just realized when you said "above" you meant what you quoted, not my post. Forgive me.

LOL - no problem Mike. In fact your post reaffirmed what I was saying about the times of the shows for second seating passengers. As you realized, it was the post that claimed that all second seating shows were before dinner that I was rebutting. That poster frequently provides inaccurate and sometimes completely incorrect information.:rolleyes:

Archived