Do You Check Your Credit Card Online?

KAYEF

:mad: Just checked our credit card balance online and NCL has charged us a THIRD TIME FOR OUR FINAL PAYMENT.

Dec. 6 they charged us TWO times for the final payment.

Dec. 22, they charged us AGAIN; they've billed us the full final payment THREE TIMES ALREADY.

Our TA seems to get nowhere with NCL.

Our bank has become one that offers NO customer service regarding inaccurate charges since they joined another bank.

I was battling NCL about the second charge and NOW THEY CHARGED US A THIRD TIME.

Thinking of all the telephone time (being on HOLD, etc.) this really takes some of the joy out of things

AND

we still have a couple of months during which they can choose to bill us even MORE times.

You can have your credit card company dispute the charges if for whatever reason you are getting nowhere with NCL.

If you have not done so aready you should contact NCL customer service and ask for a supervisor. If all fails, again, your credit card company can dispute this if you cannot get it resolved.

Keith

My suggestion would be to stop trying to get this taken care of on the phone and go in and personally tell them that one time was fine . . . two times charged was not and . . . three times charged . . . well, you expect someone to do something to have these duplicate charges removed.

:mad: Just checked our credit card balance online and NCL has charged us a THIRD TIME FOR OUR FINAL PAYMENT.

Dec. 6 they charged us TWO times for the final payment.

Dec. 22, they charged us AGAIN; they've billed us the full final payment THREE TIMES ALREADY.

Our TA seems to get nowhere with NCL.

Our bank has become one that offers NO customer service regarding inaccurate charges since they joined another bank.

I was battling NCL about the second charge and NOW THEY CHARGED US A THIRD TIME.

Thinking of all the telephone time (being on HOLD, etc.) this really takes some of the joy out of things

AND

we still have a couple of months during which they can choose to bill us even MORE times.

I would use another TA in the future.

Archived