Jacksonville car rental

tigerdadky

Heres my situation. We are flying in to Jacksonville for our cruise and after our cruise we are going to stay in the Daytona area for a few more days. I need a rental car for our stay so I was wondering if anyone that has rented a car in Jacksonville can give me some advice on how to rent a car that will I can have access to at the cruise terminal when we debark and that I can return at the airport.

Here is some information. I am guessing the phones connect to their airport offices so they will pick you up, take you to their location at the airport for you to get your car...

"What ground transportation services and rental car companies are offered from the JAXPORT Cruise Terminal?

JAXPORT's franchised taxi service provides taxi and mini-van service from the cruise terminal to the airport. (Please call the taxi company at 904-355-8294 for current prices and reservations.)

While no rental car companies are located at the Cruise Terminal, Avis, Enterprise and Hertz have direct-connect phones outside the Cruise Terminal for your convenience. When you pick up the phone, you can speak with a representative to make arrangements to pick you up."

http://www.jaxport.com/sea/c_faq.cfm#a8.25

Archived