Dawn Princess question

Ready to Sail!

We are in the process of booking a cruise on the Dawn. I read on a review that decKs #9, 10 and 11 have access to forward balconies on the front of the ship. ( I don't mean the individual cabin balconies). I cannot find any deck plans that have the decks by number, only names. Could someone give me the corresponding names to these threee decks. We are trying to choose between the Baja and Caribe decks.

Thank you.

I cannot find any deck plans that have the decks by number, only names. Could someone give me the corresponding names to these threee decks. We are trying to choose between the Baja and Caribe decks.

Thank you.

Any of the colour cruise brochures available from TA's have the deck names and corresponding numbers.

Aloha #11

Baja #10

Caribe #9

I need to know also, if Caribe is actually accessible to passengers. I know it exists, but seem to remember it is the one that ajoins the crew pool, therefore uncool for px. Anyone know for sure?

Ready to Sail: I can confirm that Baja is accessible and looks like the image that JLC@SD posted. It's very nice to be able to go out there occassionally. No furniture, and rather windy, but great invigorating views! Almost completely unused.

Archived