Informal Night Attire

If I can believe what I'm reading on the Celebrity board, there is now only one informal night rather than the two that there's been in the past (and is listed on the Celebrity website).

I've got a peachy-pink silk mock two-piece, knee-length sheath dress and a two-piece dress black and white floral print, flared skirt, longer (but not floor) length. I would say the pink dress is dressier than the black and white.

One of them is going to stay home. Recommendations as to which one?

M/R

Not only because it sounds more dressy, it may be a little easier to pack. Plus, it is nice to have a color amongst the sea of black.

I have some dresses I would love to wear on a cruise, but the longer length takes up more room in the suitcase. I usually take one long formal dress, one short one. The informal and casual nights are short dresses or mix and match skirt/pants/tops.

When are you going?

If you MUSt choose, I'd go with the dressier outfit (peachy-pink) unless you think you could mix 'n match the black/white one for resort casual as well.

Ell :

ps Why not bring both?

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=3][color=royalblue]IMO, I would take them both. They both sound divine! ;) DH and I enjoy dressing for dinner each ;) evening. Even on "informal" nights, he is dressed in linen slacks and a crisp linen button up, long sleeve shirt. totally handsome!!![/color][/size][/font]

Archived