Mini Suite - Room service order from dining room menu

WILLVINO

We just booked a mini suite on the Crown Princess for next December. Does anyone know if we can order off the dining room menu in our room? We were recently on Hal and had their equivalent of a mini suite and it was great to be able to order off the dining room menu and eat while hearing the waves out on our balcony.

Thanks - this site is very helpful. Thanks to everyone who contribute.

Actually, full service dining room menus are only available to full suite passengers, mini suites are NOT included.

It has been several years since we have been able to order off the dining room menu in a mini suite on Princess, unfortunately. :(

That is too bad we really liked this on Holland America. We had been told on Holland America the same thing that only full suites can order off the dining room menu but when I asked about it - room service delivered our menu every day and we were able to order which was a wonderful perk.

Looks like you have done plenty of Princess cruises.. that is great. Thanks again for the response.

I only wish it were still so on Princess. We miss that perk.

Only thing I have guessed is that Princess now offers their ultimate balcony breakfast and dinner ($25 and $100 per couple) and if they allowed minis and others to order off the dining room menu, they sure wouldn't be able to sell these balcony specialities. :(

We actually booked a full suite for this April, mainly for the perk of ordering off the dinner and breakfast menu in our suite. I know, it sounds like we went to extremes for a few meals, but we found that our full suite was only $60 more than the normal AB mini we booked. Figured it was worth that just for the larger room and full meal service in our suite.

We also booked a suite for a 31 dayer, Sydney to La. Is there a sight that tells all the perks for a full suite?

Thanks

I only wish it were still so on Princess. We miss that perk.

Only thing I have guessed is that Princess now offers their ultimate balcony breakfast and dinner ($25 and $100 per couple) and if they allowed minis and others to order off the dining room menu, they sure wouldn't be able to sell these balcony specialities. :(

We actually booked a full suite for this April, mainly for the perk of ordering off the dinner and breakfast menu in our suite. I know, it sounds like we went to extremes for a few meals, but we found that our full suite was only $60 more than the normal AB mini we booked. Figured it was worth that just for the larger room and full meal service in our suite.

Princess has a list of suite perks on their web site. I don't know exactly where it is, but if you play around with the web site, I am sure you'll find it there.

To the best of my memory they are:

Welcome glass of champagne

free laundry and pressing (I'm not sure about dry cleaning - I think it depends on the ship)

On ships that have a sanctuary, admission to the sanctuary without charge.

Free buttoniere and corsage on the first formal night

Bouquet of flowers in the room

free canapes each evening

full breakfast or dinner in your suite. Menus are delivered daily by your steward

free internet use

complimentary one-time bar set-up

Roberta

I was in a Penthouse Suite on the Crown in December and I just want to point out that internet in the internet cafe is free for full suites while wireless internet is not. We learned this the hard way as we did not look into the "perks" well enough. Have a great time!

Archived