Secret or not so secret Info?

frito58

This will be our first cruise on RCI on the new Liberty of the Seas. We are veteran Carnival cruisers and have always enjoyed them. I have spent alot of time on the CC boards and have found so much useful info. For example we learned you can always get a NY strip at Dinner if you want or there are secret doors that go out on the front of the ship on certain decks etc. etc. I have done searches on this but we all know how the search works on here. I already have found some great things like the difference in room service between the two. I understand it is more difficult to smuggle booze:eek: We are a middle aged couple and I really enjoy reading these boards. So lets here it what have you got for me no tip is to big or to small. We enjoy just about all aspects of cruising...... Thanks

No secrets that I can think of based on our time on Freedom of the Seas. You can get steak, chicken or other items from the always available section of the dining room menu if you don't like the daily offerings, and you can access the bow of the ship from the Promenade deck. Liberty will be a great ship to explore and you may find that, at the end of the week, you wish you had more time to investigate all she has to offer.:)

Archived