Breaking a record?

Roadwork

[quote name='Orcrone']LOL - Laugh Out Loud

Whoopee, another post LOL:D[/QUOTE]

Boy, some people will do anything to get a post won't they!? Hee, hee -

Marc- seriously, I love your posts! I enjoy this board so much - but many days it gets a bit overwhelming. I try and post nicely and put a little levity into my posts, but every now and again I read something (even something I've posted) and it doesn't always read "right"... so I've decided if someone posts something I don't follow (like F5 - that guy is sooo hard for me to read) I'm not going to get all bent out of shape and immediately try and post my two cents...

I love the blender thread too! What absolute fun...

[quote name='ekerr19']Boy, some people will do anything to get a post won't they!? Hee, hee -[/QUOTE]Who me?:rolleyes:

[quote name='ekerr19']Marc- seriously, I love your posts! I enjoy this board so much - but many days it gets a bit overwhelming.[/QUOTE]Sometimes it gets a bit much. I'll either ignore those threads or just post what I think and move on. I try not to get dragged into an argument. What I find ironic is people on both sides of a topic stating the same thing over and over again, trying to get someone to change their view.

Do you know the definition of lunacy? It's doing the same thing again and again, expecting different results.:D

I also enjoy reading your posts.

Thanks Marc, you have always been one of my favorite posters.

Lunacy, hmmm - I never thought of that way! But you are right! I thought we all just had too much time on our hands! :D

Archived