Any Canadian Cruisers?

rose_petal_54

Just wondering if there are any other Canadians that have registered for the cruise connections party for the Jan 29th sailing of the Mercury. I would love to hear from you.

Mary

Alberta, Canada

Usually from 10 to 20% of the cruisers on board will be from Canada.

If you enter Canada in your "Location" under your profile others may identify you as well.

Check the roll call and happy sailing. We were in Mercury just prior to Christmas.

X is our home for the third of the year when we're not in Ontario.

Just wondering if there are any other Canadians that have registered for the cruise connections party for the Jan 29th sailing of the Mercury. I would love to hear from you.

Mary

Alberta, Canada

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=291404

Come on over here I beleive there are some Canadians actually from Alberta on this cruise

Actually I found them on page 11--they posted back in Oct

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=291404&page=11

Hi Mary :)

Just saw your message so thought I'd help you get to "our sailing group" message line.

Instead of clicking on "Celebrity Cruises". (this is where you have your question.) Scroll down the page, until you see "ROLL CALLS." Click on "Celebrity Connections". Find, "Roll Calls-Mercury", click on this line. Now look for our line...."Mexican Riviera Mercury Monday Jan 29, 2007 Anyone." Click on this line and "GO" to the "LAST PAGE", for the most recent messages.

We are a real "chatty" group. It took me a few days to go back and read all the messages, but it was worth the time, as there's lots of info here, on the different ports, tours, and San Diego.

(This same message line was included in some of the previous messages received here. You can just click on that line and then go to the "Last page", to get to our recent messages.)

Hope you find us. There's now 65 people registered for our "Connections Party" so we should have a great time.

Pat :)

Archived