RCI Air EWR-Miami

We just booked the Majesty for 2/19/07 (Presidents Week) so we took RCI's air because it is less than anything I could have booked on my own for that week. I'm a little nervous flying in February--weather-- so we took the insurance too. However if you miss the boat, you miss the boat! I'm hoping there are no stopovers or connections. Does anyone know how RCI flies from Newark NJ to Miami? What airline do they usually use? What are the chances of us getting a direct flight? I assume they fly you in the same day. We couldn't leave the day before anyway--NJ YMCA swimming championships are that weekend and our daughter swims!

Hoping not to have to swim to Miami!

While I can't specifically answer your questions out of NJ.......you might want to consider paying the air deviation fee..........that way you can pick your flights and answer almost all of your questions yourself by staying in control of your flights...........

With the way the weather has been here in the northeast it will probably be sunny and 65 in Feb. LOL:D

As the previous poster mentioned pay the extra $$ and pick your flights. Did you check going into FLL to save yourself some $$. It is an 18$ per person shuttle ride from FLL to MIA and about 25 minute ride. I saved 300$ by doing it this way.

Sue

Definitely check out airlines on your own. Contiental is not too bad right now. EWR is their hub. We fly from Cleveland, to EWR and then down to San Juan in Feb. Luckily we are going 3 days early, but I am still nervous about weather at that time too. Hopefully the winter will stay mild. Good Luck.

Thanks. I'll check Continental. I don't know if we can switch now because we took the RCI Air. How do you get to choose your flights? Is there a special number to call. There was nothing on the website as to choice.

Call the main reservations # and ask for the custom air department.

Call the main reservations # and ask for the custom air department.

Thanks I'll call tomorrow-

Just checked out Continental and for flights at comfortable times for getting to and from the cruise ship the price is the same as the RCI add-on--most are more. Checked Jet Blue too and found the same. I'll probably stick with the add-on because it is "thought-free" and includes the transfers. Also I'm hoping RCI will try to help if there is a weather delay.

Archived