C&A mailed coupons

cappy09

Hi Aqhacruiser or anybody else, would you be so kind as to tell me what coupons are applicable to Explorer for Oct of this year. It's strange i always receive the magazine in the mail but never the coupons. Thanks in advance.

sorry to ask again, but i was wondering if anyone can let me know if there are any coupons for any sailings on the Explorer of the Seas in either 2007 or 2008 leaving out of Bayonne, NJ. I didn't get my coupons in the mail for some reason :( Thank you.

October 21, 2007 (5 day)

November 4, 2007 (7 day)

October 26, 2007 (9 day)

November 23, 2007 (9 day)

December 2, 2007 (12 day)

Well, I used to receive coupons with the magazine but haven't in a really long time either. I'll call CnA and request them. I wonder why some receive them and others don't.

Would anyone mind telling me if there are any coupons for the Sept. 23 Freedom sailing? Thanks!

I just called C & A to find out if I would be receiving any coupons.

They confirmed that I would be getting them and also that it takes 4 - 5 weeks to get all of the coupons out to everyone.

Hang in there, they are on the way.:D

It sure would be nice if they put the coupons in the magazine like they used to do. It would save them something on the cost of postage, too. I wonder who's idea it was to send them out separately. It seems dumb the way they do it now. Or am I missing something here?

At least I got mine in the mail, too.

NO Freedoms in this batch.

Coupons are diff $$ for diff. C&A levels. I won't be Plat. til this next cruise but already got Plat. $$ for Oct...nice CSR!!..so I don't have to call to be upgraded later. I did get the discount because of a CC post w/the no. even tho I wasn't receiving my coupons that month. Can't hurt to try! [sometimes more than once, unfortunately.]

I'm the only one in my household and I get the online Savings Certificates but no mailed coupons. :(

If it's not too much trouble, could someone check their coupons and let me know if there is anything for Serenade's 13-night Alaska cruise leaving September 22, 2007? I'm a Platinum C&A member, if that matters.

Thanks in advance,

Susan

Try clicking here to see the entire list. I hope the link works. I'm a diamond member but there is no designation on the list as to level. It simply states crown and anchor society member savings certificates.

http://bellsouthpwp.net/G/e/Georgean/CAmembersavings.jpg

Go to the lower right corner of the image and then you should be able to click on it to enlarge the image making it readable.

We received our C&A Savings Certificates this week on 01/08/07. I found a September cruise on the Mariner that would work for us and immediately called and booked hoping for a $150 credit. I filled out the certificate and was about to mail it when I found they had expired on 12/31/06. After a call to C&A questioning why I had received expired coupons I was told "it was not their fault or responsibity that they had expired".

Cherrin

NO Freedoms in this batch.

Coupons are diff $$ for diff. C&A levels. I won't be Plat. til this next cruise but already got Plat. $$ for Oct...nice CSR!!..so I don't have to call to be upgraded later. I did get the discount because of a CC post w/the no. even tho I wasn't receiving my coupons that month. Can't hurt to try! [sometimes more than once, unfortunately.]

Thank you for checking!

We received our C&A Savings Certificates this week on 01/08/07. I found a September cruise on the Mariner that would work for us and immediately called and booked hoping for a $150 credit. I filled out the certificate and was about to mail it when I found they had expired on 12/31/06. After a call to C&A questioning why I had received expired coupons I was told "it was not their fault or responsibity that they had expired".

Cherrin

Are they really strict about the expiration dates? Maybe a CS person would apply them anyway.

Archived