Viking Crown Lounge Question

Well, the obvious solution is that you need to grab a few dozen of your craziest friends and book the May 6 sailing of the Rhapsody so that we won't have a problem filling up the VCL. ;)

Nitra and her crew and me and mine will do our best to hold it down in any event.

So, it appears you've been cruising since you were about 5 years old. Which ship has been your favorite? Nitra's buddy Fausto and his partner Brian go on about a bajillion cruises a year and they say they find the Rhapsody the friendliest. But I always love to hear lots of opinions. It keeps things stirred up!

Heehee. My parents started taking me on cruises when I was like 11 on cruiselines that I've never even heard of again on one or two day cruises to the Bahamas, and I think my first RCCL cruise was when I was 13 or 14 and I loved it!! (I'm 25 now)My fondest memories of a cruise are probably on the Majesty when I was 16 and she was still doing 7 day itineraries. I can't pinpoint why it's my favorite, but I just had the best time. My favorite ship as far as staff and passengers is by far the Rhapsody. Texans are soooo nice compared to everyone up here and I fell in love with everyone on staff!! The Vision has a pretty cool crew and passenger mix w/laid back Californians. My favorite ship overall is the Radiance, and my favorite night club is the starquest disco on the Radiance class ships. It has a rotating bar and it's in the Viking Crown....doesn't get much better than that! :D Heeh.

I'll think about the May 6th on Rhapsody. I'd love to go back on it! It truly is the friendliest ship at sea.

Laura

The viking crown lounge or highnotes on Voyagerclass ships is the place to be after a long day on shore. They usually have 2 fer specials and you can sit back and let you designated driver steer the ship as you watch the sunset. We met our 2 favorite crew members on our first Voyager cruise Goran and Ralucca....................

• 2 weeks later...

Archived