Trying to find a mouse pad with the Mariner of the Seas on it

Has anyone ever seen any mouse pads with the royal caribbean ships on them? I saw a Legend of the Seas mouse pad as an example for a company selling customized mouse pads... (with Royal Caribbean logo on it) but couldn't find anything on the RCCL website... I thought these would make great group planning gifts for our family cruise!!! :)

Any ideas????

no luck with the mouse pad on ebay...

I was planning on having them made up at walmart or someplace else.. but thought if someone had them already made up it would be easier... but... I'll get back to having them made... if anyone finds one out there please let me know...

thanks!!

I had mine of the Monarch made at Wal-Mart. It is good quality and best of all it is from a picture I took of the ship. I just uploaded the pic to their website and chose to have it delivered to my local store for pickup. I would suggest this. :D

There's a great website called zazzle dot com that makes things with your pictures. So if you downloaded a great picture of the Mariner you can go to their site and have them made. We using them for our t-shirts for our Mariner cruise in May.

It's a nice alternative to Wal-Mart. Just another option for you. Hope if helps.

I received a RCCL mousepad from the Crown & Anchor about 2 years ago. IIt is round with I think a picture of one of the Voyage Class ships and it has water in it which made the Crown and Anchor emblems float around inside it. It came in the mail. Maybe you could contact them. Their number is on the RCCL site. Good Luck.

Archived