Anan Creek Bear Viewing

Red Rox

I need help making a decision. The Anan Creek Bear Viewing flight tour from Ketchikan will cost me almost $850 for my BW and me. Is it worth it? Or is there something else we should do on our one day in Ketchikan/

We'll be on the Coral Princess sailing SB in late July.

We did this last July with Michelle of Island Wings. We saved up all year for that trip, and we felt it was WELL WORTH it! We saw bears and eagles all day long. Whether its worth it or not to you, only you know. But its a great trip. We would do it again in a heartbeat! If you can swing the cost, I would highly recommend it.

If you got the money to go to Anan by all means go. I have taken clients up there before and it never loses it's appeal.

What are your thoughts on visit Anan versus Traitors Cove during the week of 8/20? Which is the better location for that time of year?

Thanks!

What are your thoughts on visit Anan versus Traitors Cove during the week of 8/20? Which is the better location for that time of year?

Thanks!

This is late and past peak for Anan. Traitors Cove is a surer bet. But verify directly with venders on last year's stats for this date.

Archived