Introducing....

chaz cruiser

Hi Dogboy53, When in Brisbane look us up for a rental we are in Tarragindi 7minutes from the CBD(outside of peak hour) by the freeway, i'd be happy to help.

Lisa

Lisa,

Click on my name below and send me your details, I will be in Brisbane on the 5th - 7th of December to have a look at some renal properties.

Lisa,

Click on my name below and send me your details, I will be in Brisbane on the 5th - 7th of December to have a look at some renal properties.

RENAL PROPERTIES!!! Sorry, I cant help myself, it made me laugh.:D:D:D

Properties complete with dialysis - amazing!!

Ok here goes, Jingles 83 aka Vannessa, married to Paul, 2 daughters 6 & nearly 9 (boxing day birthday), 3 cats (jingles, grubby, soxy), 2 guinea pigs (jack & pancake) and 1 new addition very cute 10 wk old shihtzu/maltese cross (poppy).

First cruise will be next September. Have travelled extensively as a child, UK, Paris, Amsterdam, Noumea, Singapore, bottom half of Australia, Perth to Brisbane and everywhere in between.

As a family have travelled NZ twice (love it) and up and down Qld/NSW coast. Would love to travel more but it can wait till girls are finished school. Always threaten to pull them out of private school so we can travel more, but they know I'm only joking. Oh the sacrifices we make for children.

Right now I'm just waiting for this severe weather warning we have in Brisbane, radar is currently clear, fingers crossed stay's that way. Off to watch the latest news.

Cheers

Jingles

Hi. Introducing Royce & Edna parents of Skyrules whom I'm sure you all know. As a ten pound pom my first cruise was on the Otranto 53 years ago and I didn't cruise again until Pacific Sky with Kym and family. Royce was not interested in cruising at first but after his first cruise on Pacific Sun he is now hooked. We cruised on Pacific Dawn in september and are now looking forward to Riff Raffs birthday cruise in january again on Pacific Sun again with friends and family.:):cool:

Hi. Introducing Royce & Edna parents of Skyrules whom I'm sure you all know. As a ten pound pom my first cruise was on the Otranto 53 years ago and I didn't cruise again until Pacific Sky with Kym and family. Royce was not interested in cruising at first but after his first cruise on Pacific Sun he is now hooked. We cruised on Pacific Dawn in september and are now looking forward to Riff Raffs birthday cruise in january again on Pacific Sun again with friends and family.:):cool:

Yes, I believe the phrase "why would I want to go on a cruise" was muttered quite often, that was until the second day out at sea on Pacific Sun, when it changed to "what was I worried about" and "when are we going again" ;)

And btw - it's not only Martin's birthday we're celebrating with the cruise is it?? Also Mum's, which is a few days after we get back to Brisbane.

I will join in, married mum of three one home grown, two that were invited into our lives. Nana and Pop of two gorgeous girls 5 and 3. Family are "Action Man" who who is Dad of two grand daughters, his gorgeous wife, "Navy Boy" second son and the "dancing queen" resident princess. One son in Gosford, the other in WA, and dancing queen with us in Canberra.

Travelling this time (December 08) with my Mum who is a very active 84 year old who loves cruises just as much as the rest of us plus the dancing queen.

Travelling next March 09 with very patient DH, no kids, for a whole 6 weeks!!! longest cruise yet...what will we do if we get addicted to long ones..Lotto? Husband loves sea days.:rolleyes:

Hoping to do a family cruise in the not too distant future with everybody if I can get them all in the same place at the same time and a good deal appears.

Think I would have gone troppo waiting for the March cruise without all of you to pass the time with...totally addicted.:D

Love to travel, hate long plane trips..dream trip is cruise from Southampton to Sydney...reliving all I heard growing up from the kids who had migrated from the UK. Suez Canal, Port Aden, Columbo etc.

on the same ship:confused:

Love Princess ships, they are classy without making me feel like I don't belong, luxurious without huge expense. Plus being with a slightly "more mature" crowd makes me feel like a teenager lol!!

Favourite part of the world so far, Asia, particularly Thailand. Lived in PNG, as well as most of Australia, have visited pretty much all of the Pacific Islands and a decent amount of lots of other places. Still plenty to go...what I dont get is you notice on some boards that people do the same cruise every year

Each to their own I guess...anyway that's me.

Hi All,

I am Michele, aged 43 next month, have 2 children, son Regan 18 and Mikaela 14. Partner Richard, we are engaged but keep spending money on cruising instead of a wedding. Would love to marry whilst cruising but cannot get Regan to go on a cruise, Mikaela is the complete opposite, wont stay home!

I am a nurse, I am the unit manager of District Nursing and Community Health and work 4 days a week. Richard is Hotel Services Mananger in a hospital, not where I work though.:D

Regan has just finished year 12 exams and is starting motor mechanic apprenticeship, totally not interested in going to uni.

Mikaela has nearly finished year 8. Mikaela will miss most of term one next year when we cruise to Asia, we are board 3 weeks and have 16 nights in Thailand after the cruise.

We live in a very small country town, where if you dont play sport you just dont fit in!:D We play netball and football predominantly in our family, so tend to not cruise from April to Sept for that reason.

Richard and I have started dancing, which we absolutely love, and hope to have a few moves for our next cruise!:p

We have 2 dogs, a boxer Diesel and king charles cavalier Lucy, both spoilt rotten.

We love to cruise, and I love to read Cruise critic, addicted to both.

Cheers,

Michele:)

Rubypopsie.

I love your opening paragraph.

It looks like you have been blessed in many ways.

I hope you get to do that big family cruise all together one day.

Thank you, yes we are blessed. You need to travel to understand what a great country and wonderful life we take for granted. We did do one family cruise but not with Action man and the grand daughters...shortly after we found out that my father in law, who cruised with us had terminal lung cancer. We often look back on that cruise and think the cruise bought us so many wonderful memories.

Hey Aussiedownunder...I'll take some pictures of the dancing queen, that will get your Regan on board! Pity he has taken so long...the teenagers clubs are fantastic fun..my kids loved them.:D

I'm Kathy. Im 24 and I've lived in Brisbane for a couple of years now. I'm orginally from Sydney and love the Swans. I work in event management and get to fly around Australia for my work - and even a couple of overseas trips. I'm going on my first cruise in a month on W901. I love Cruise Critic and visit nearly every day, but I'm more of a reader than a poster.

Archived