Only receiving 25.00 of On Board Credit

Lois R

Sean...what do you mean? You won't be able to cruise anymore? EVER???

I mean right now I don't have anything planned. And it will probably be another year before I could get away from work....plus other personal responsibilities I have to deal with at this time leave things a little up in the air.

Sean

:) Sean, Oh...I wasn't meaning to be nosey...sorry.....

I don't have anything booked after this Sept cruise either....but in my case....I just have to figure out when I can go again...and find a price within my budget...hopefully sometime in the 1st Quarter of 2005:D

Just heard from my TA..she was pretty specific...that HAL has only honared 25.00 for me...as I have an inside guarantee.....and she asked again too.

Sean..do you have an outside guaratee? She said my category is 25.00...

She did try...I have no doubt about that part....

Oh well, its 25.00 bucks I didn't have originally:) so that is how I will think about it!

Just heard from my TA..she was pretty specific...that HAL has only honared 25.00 for me...as I have an inside guarantee.....and she asked again too.

Sean..do you have an outside guaratee? She said my category is 25.00...

She did try...I have no doubt about that part....

Oh well, its 25.00 bucks I didn't have originally:) so that is how I will think about it!

Lois,

I have an outside guarantee. Maybe that is the difference. You are right $25 is still something better than you had.

Sean

Hi Lois...I had emailed my TA when I found out about this promo this past Thursday and I gave her the promo # indicated for Mariners...and she just emailed me today to say that we (hubby & I) got a $25.00pp shipboard credit 'cause we booked an 'inside guarantee' on our Nov. sailing on the Oosterdam...so I guess that it does depend on the type of stateroom booked. Oh well...it's $50. of shipboard credit we didn't have before!

Happy sailing to you!

Betty

Archived