1st Timer I think I am going with RCCL

tomdnh

It would be my wife, my 2 daughters in their tween years and myself.

I had it narrowed down to 2 cruise lines and I think I finally decided on RCCL. The other one was Disney.

We love Disney but thought the cost was rather high in comparision to other cruise lines.

I am looking at booking the 7 night Western Carribean cruise in December on the Liberty of the Seas.

So for all of you cruisers out there do you think this is a good choice for a family?

Going to try the Freedom or liberty ourself next time around. We had a great time on DCL, My kid will be 14 at time of next saling june 08. Looking for something new, H2o zone Rock wall sounds great.. Also DCL has priced us out of there range... THANKS...

I think you have made an excellent choice for your family. RCCL offers such a variety of things to do that there is no doubt you will all be happy and entertained. On the downside, after this cruise your children will be asking when the next one is.

Archived