Accessible taxi or shuttle, NY

Gramsk

Going to New York in September, can anyone give me any idea of how to contact a taxi or shuttle that has a lift to accomodate my DH and his power chair, to get us from Laguardia Airport to Manhattan Hotel and then to the cruise terminal.

Here is info from another website (we can't list the URL though):

Symphony Transportation

800-253-1143

They can provide accessible airport pick up and and drop off for all three major metro airports. The also provide accessible door to door service in tne greater metro area. Reservations required 48 hours in advance.

Supershuttle

800-622-3427

They offer shuttle service to and from the three major airports Kennedy, La Guardia and Newark, NJ to midtown New York hotels. This service can be wheelchair accessible with 48 hour advance notice.

A Ride for All

718.706.RIDE (7433)

Can assist you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. All drivers are TLC licensed and fully trained in the use of securement systems and ramps and will be available to assist passengers, as requested, in entering and exiting accessible vehicles.

but splinter, that website has not been up to date in years. Now it's kind of a dead site -- the info hasn't been checked in a very long time, one of the owners has died and it's just never ever been accurate. they didn't ever check the info out first-hand, they just relied on other folks to post there.

i've found a whole lot of errors.

Candy

Archived